Photo of Professionals at Cloutier, Conley & Duffett PA

Help After A Car Accident

According to data collected by the Maine Department of Transportation, Portland — with its complicated intersections and heavy traffic — has the highest level of car accidents in the state. This means that drivers in Portland are at a greater risk of accident and injury while on the road.

Between 2009 and 2011, Portland had four of the worst crash sites in the state.

At Cloutier, Conley & Duffett PA, we have been advocating for car accident victims for more than 35 years. We understand the toll a car or truck accident has on your health and your finances. We are here to help.

Helping You Move Forward After A Car Accident

Car accidents can cause many types of injuries ranging in severity, including:

  • Broken and crushed bones
  • Lacerations and disfigurement
  • Whiplash and slipped disks
  • Nerve damage and paralysis

Our attorneys have one goal: to help you move forward with your life. No matter how serious your injuries, we will help you get the compensation you need and deserve to do just that.

Why You Shouldn’t Sign A Settlement Agreement Until You’ve Spoken To An Attorney

One of the first people you will hear from after a car accident is your insurance claims adjuster. He or she is not calling to inquire about your health. The adjuster is calling to get you to settle your claim for as little as possible.

Many people don’t realize this, and end up agreeing to an amount that doesn’t even begin to cover their lost wages and medical bills. The best way to protect yourself is to consult with an experienced injury lawyer.

Our attorneys are skilled litigators and tough negotiators. We will fight to protect your rights. We will not let insurance companies take advantage of you.

Call For A Free Consultation

If you or a loved one has been injured, or killed, in a car accident, contact our firm. Call us at 207-747-1752. Meeting with us is completely free. We handle injury cases on a contingency basis. We will not charge a fee unless we obtain compensation on your behalf.